Features of FRP process tube
Information sources：本站 | Release date：
| Browse volume：4548
FRP pipes are mainly used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, medicine and other fields. They are light in weight, high in strength, wear-resistant, easy to install and maintain. This product has been successfully applied to major dome…
FRP pipes are mainly used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, medicine and other fields. They are light in weight, high in strength, wear-resistant, easy to install and maintain. This product has been successfully applied to major domestic oilfield sewage treatment systems.
1. The surrounding ratio of FRP pipes with excellent physical properties is 1.8-2.1, and steel is about 1/4, which is stronger than steel, cast iron and plastic, while the moral weight of glass pipes is equivalent to the specifications. Steel pipes generally do not exceed 1/3 , The physical and mechanical properties are excellent. In addition, the expansion coefficient of FRP pipe is approximately the same, and the thermal conductivity is only 0.5% of that of steel. It is a good insulator for nuclear power.
2. Chemical resistance, long service life, suitable for handling different media such as acid salts and organic solvents.
3. Excellent hydraulic mechanical properties, water function is an important feature of glass tube. The excellent hydraulic fluid pressure characteristics are first lost, and a smaller diameter or smaller pump power can be used, thereby reducing the initial investment in pipeline engineering, saving energy and reducing operating costs. The inner surface of glass fiber reinforced plastics is very smooth, and the general surface roughness can reach 0.008, which can almost be regarded as hydraulic smooth pipes, runways, steel pipes, cast iron pipes, cement pipes and other inner surfaces, often local corrosion, has become increasingly rough , FRP kept the new pipeline in a smooth state.
4. Installation and maintenance costs are low. Generally speaking, glass and steel do not need special anti-corrosion treatment; the insulating layer can be thinned, or even additional heat treatment; the pipeline is light, and the small tonnage lifting equipment consumes less power than glass Pipe cement pipe length and cast iron pipe length, accessories are reduced, which will reduce installation and maintenance costs, this practice has been proven by many people at home and abroad.
5. Short-cycle design flexibility for large-scale improvements.
FRC is a high-performance fiber composite material. Through a proprietary molecular reconstruction process, the cellulose fiber molecules and the resin in the FRC material matrix are cross-linked to achieve and achieve this goal, thereby producing products with excellent structural properties .
Through the achievement of this molecular redesign, the physical and structural properties of the selected wood were successfully cloned and attributed to the FRC product. In addition, there are other key attributes to produce performance characteristics superior to contemporary wood.
Different from other composite materials, this material can be recycled 20 times, so that the waste FRC can be reused again and again.
The failure mechanisms of FRC materials include delamination, matrix cracking within the layer, longitudinal matrix splitting, fiber/matrix peeling, fiber pull-out and fiber breakage.
When you make a product, each ingredient is carefully selected, and this level of attention should also be given when you choose a refrigerat…
(1) Gel coat wrinkles Wrinkles are mainly caused by uneven curing of the gel coat, and there are many factors that cause uneven curing, s…
FRP pipes are mainly used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, medicine and other fields. They are light in weight, high in st…
(2) Exposed fiber◇ If the gel coat is thin and the gel coat is not cured completely, the reinforcement layer is applied.◇ The fiber rolling…
Provides a complete selection of pumps and blowers for fishing boats, motorboats, cruisers, yachts and commercial ships. Bilge pumps and blow…
Improved sanitation facilities is a term used to classify the types or levels of sanitation for monitoring purposes. This term was created by…